Whether you use deposit or credit card payments, Gordian sends you a file, along with your invoice, containing payments and refunds information.
The following are the item types in the file:
Fulfillment: a product was fulfilled. If Gordian paid on your behalf, you need to reimburse Gordian.
Refund: a product was refunded. This is a negative amount. You must refund the customer for this amount.
Failed Fulfillment: a product was not fulfilled successfully. This is a $0 amount. You must refund the customer whatever you charged them for this product.
Adjustment: if there was a system error that requires a manual adjustment, Gordian accounts for this on a separate line (extremely rare).
The following are the fields in the file:
- Gordian Session ID: ID for the trip in the Gordian system.
- Gordian Product ID: ID for the product in the Gordian system.
- Product Description: For example, "CX1234 Seat 13A"
- Agent ID: ID for the product in your system.
- Base Cost: Base cost in the currency it was booked.
- Commission: Commission due to Gordian for this product.
- Currency: Currency of the booking.
- Base Cost (USD): Base cost in USD.
- Commission (USD): Commission due to Gordian in USD.